This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2 and SL/PE2>iM - Form Check

Started by Jonathan Effa, September 18, 2016 · 2 Replies · 45 Views

Jonathan Effa

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for all of the info on the forum, it's certainly a huge resource! I was wondering if anyone could provide some input on my SL/PE2 and the associated iM. I've gone through the iterative process of reviewing the models and filming myself and think that it's coming, but it would be great to get some more experienced eyes to take a look.

In particular, what range of motion on the trunk circles for mastery? (please ignore the one weird step on the trunk circles! Ha, not sure what exactly happened there. Additionally, am I keeping the supporting should pushing into the ground enough and the pelvis stable enough?

Thanks for any input!

Cheers,

Jon

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jonathan, your PE is good, on the IM you have to open a bit the foot stance, shoulder width apart it is fine, make the circle with as much amplitude as you can.

Jonathan Effa

Thanks Alessandro! Appreciated. I'll try it with the wider stance and hopefully will be able to increase the amplitude a bit with the improved stability.

Cheers