This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Dailymorning limber routine

Started by Alessandro Ganzini, September 17, 2016 · 3 Replies · 253 Views

Alessandro Ganzini

I've foolishly bought the Foundamentals only today, after a week of Foundation1 and 3 weeks of stretch series.

As soon as possible I would like to add a short daily morning limber routine, but the daily limber routine will be accessible to me only at the 4th week.

Please could you tell me what exercises are part of this routine?

Then I'll adjust the routine considering my needs and weakest points (such as hip abductors and external rotators, upper back...)

Feel also free to correct my english, I'm here to learn as much a I can... english too!;)

Everett Carroll

HI Alessandro,

It will be highly beneficial for you to work through Fundamentals and wait for the daily limber. For now, use the movements from the Fundamentals lessons you are as your warmup.

Alessandro Ganzini

Thanks for your wise suggestion Everett. I need more patience, I have to work on this too, it's maybe the most important thing in training process and I always fall on this.

Everett Carroll

No problem Alessandro. Slow and steady is the way.