This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rc/pe1

Started by Kirsten Stewart, September 17, 2016 · 4 Replies · 75 Views

Kirsten Stewart

Are these even remotely correct?? Thank you!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Kirsten, some corrections are necessary here:

-first the exercise begins with prone grip and ends with neutral

2-you need to set he rings height so that at the end the elbows match the shoulders height , with your current execution the elbows height makes impossible the full retraction that is the cue point. 

Kirsten Stewart

Ok yes I see the retraction more that's needed. I'll have to play around w this more. Thank you!

Judith Newton

hi Kirsten.. i've been struggling with this, too ! with the new revision coming out on Monday, hinge rows become PE5 in the RC series.. so we can build up to it ! :)

Kirsten Stewart

Yay @Judith Newton Thats a good point! I can't wait to see what the changes are!