I love doing legs.. (if they would just make the push-ups vanish, I'd be in a heaven.) Thank you for your pointer on my form.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Suzanna McGee, September 17, 2016 · 2 Replies · 68 Views
I love doing legs.. (if they would just make the push-ups vanish, I'd be in a heaven.) Thank you for your pointer on my form.
Hey Suzanna,
You want to make sure your knees stay in line with your feet. The bent knee looked like it was tracking on the outside of the foot. This reduces strain on the knee.
@Everett Carroll Thank you. I just went to do the exercise again and my foot is definitely above my foot. It feels extremely unnatural to have it outside of the foot (I tried that too just to see how it feels). So maybe the camera angle, having it on the ground like this, is not so good. I will think of it in the future.