I'm going to college in about a month. I'm undergoing surgery so I will have a hard time getting around, and will have to do the majority of my workout in the apartment.
I want to keep the rings and keep doing my 5x5 routine, but am unsure how to hang these. I figure if I can hang them from the ceiling (somehow) I can do pullups (bent knees or l-pull ups), dips, inverted curls (bent knees on top), and just do handstands on my home-made pvc parallel bars. Actual static holds won't be a problem either since I'm a beginner and will be doing back levers and l-sits for a while.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work? Since this will be weighted, I have to make sure I don't damage the apartment. I'm 145 lbs and am using anywhere from 30-50 lbs of weight at the moment.
Thanks!

