Hi, can I get a form check on these please? I know the iM is not anywhere close to the required RoM yet, but any pointers would be appreciated on how to improve! thanks a lot :-)
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ankush Shah, September 16, 2016 · 2 Replies · 55 Views
Hi, can I get a form check on these please? I know the iM is not anywhere close to the required RoM yet, but any pointers would be appreciated on how to improve! thanks a lot :-)
Thanks!
Hi Ankush,
The PE was pretty good! Just keep working on your protraction. My favorite cue for increasing protraction is pretend like there is a hot poker headed towards your chest that you have to push away from. Firmly push into the ground.
A great way to improve the iM is to push down on the knee of the internally rotated leg with the opposite foot and hold it. Wes demonstrates this is the technical issues course video so check there for a visual.
I hope this helps!
Thanks Everett!
On the iM, I've been doing the pushing down on the knee thing as demonstrated by Wes for over a month now (one side for a minute before each set of the iM) but haven't seen any improvement... Any other tips appreciated!
Thanks again :-)