This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Searching Help

Started by Max Wallach, September 16, 2016 · 2 Replies · 72 Views

Max Wallach

So I'm having an issue with searching the forum.  I try searching the forum for MN/PE2 or even just MN and PE2, but I get no results.  But when I search for jefferson curl I get results and these results have MN/PE2 in the post.  Does anyone know what's going on with this?  I've tried changing the location I search and it doesn't matter.

Thanks,

Max

Tyson Rogers

Max,

 

Here's an answer I got from Cory when I asked him:

 

"The forum search isn't as sophisticated as we would like so there's a bit of weirdness with looking by notation. Usually if you take out the special characters and search for example FLPE1, you can get most of the results."

 

Hope this helps.

 

I have a dream of having a different forum layout where you can see all the posts about a certain element. 

 

Tyson

 

Max Wallach

Thanks @Tyson Rogers