This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 and PE1-im

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, September 16, 2016 · 6 Replies · 112 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

After coming back to GB after some time off, I feel I'm close to mastering this. Focusing in on form and really hollowing versus scrunching and creating 'alien' baby, though much more difficult at first, has seemingly increased my strength much faster. Let me know how this looks. I was surprised that this was as easy as it was today, given that I woke up a little stiff/sore after a full week of almost every element being on Step 9. Cheers. 

@Alessandro Mainente @Everett Carroll @Cole Dano @Luke Searra

Everett Carroll

Looks good to me Daniel! Nice work. 

Martin Jones

I hadn't thought of using a metronome! Now I feel silly...

Jeffrey Bittner

Things are looking good Daniel. Keep it up!

Daniel Taylor-Shaut
4 hours ago, Martin Jones said:

I hadn't thought of using a metronome! Now I feel silly...

Metronome? Oh, right, i'm actually just playig Pro+ in the background. This was my fifth set of sixty seconds. Likely could have tensed more/sucked the stomach in further, but no sense in overexertion.

Martin Jones
4 hours ago, Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:

Metronome? Oh, right, i'm actually just playig Pro+ in the background. This was my fifth set of sixty seconds. Likely could have tensed more/sucked the stomach in further, but no sense in overexertion.

Oh, I see. It sounded like a metronome, so I assumed you were using that to gauge time. Looks to me like you're matching the form of the guidance video, good work, but I'm no expert. 

Luke Searra

Very good job Daniel