This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Indianapolis IN Area Meetup group?

Started by Jared Anderson, September 16, 2016 · 3 Replies · 390 Views

Jared Anderson

I'm looking for a training partner for gymnasticbodies. Preferably the rings, foundations and handstand series.

looking for someone with a stall bar and basic equipment that is at least 2-3 years into the program.

anyone know of any people or groups in the Indianapolis area?

Han Yan

Hi Jared, I just moved to Indianapolis.  I'm still moving through Foundation One though.  I'm either working out at home or at the Monon Community Center - I'll be the guy at the gym with the laptop with GB videos haha.

Jared Anderson

Han Yan,

Thats cool. Do you have any equipment or stall bar by change? I am about to install my rings actually for the rings course.

I don't have a membership at the Monon center but maybe we can connect. Are you on Instagram or Facebook?

Han Yan

Jared,

I installed rings on my balcony (off a wall-mounted pull up bar).  No stall bars, as I move through the Rope Climb series I've been doing the stall bar stretches using a Smith Machine at the gym.  Occasionally I would bring my rings to the gym and use them there, but still getting situated as to the best method to do it.

I've been using the gym's GHD Situp benches for the Side Lever work and the regular benches for the Donkey Kicks.

Yup, I'm on Facebook.  My handle is hanmyan.