Hi guys, could I get some feedback on this element? It looks like my elbows are getting assistance from the wall, but they don't touch... unfortunately I don't have a clear space to hang my rings elsewhere...
Thanks in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ankush Shah, September 16, 2016 · 4 Replies · 61 Views
Hi guys, could I get some feedback on this element? It looks like my elbows are getting assistance from the wall, but they don't touch... unfortunately I don't have a clear space to hang my rings elsewhere...
Thanks in advance!
nice effort @Ankush Shah you need to lower your rings so that when you are on the top position of the hinge row, just slightly above the floor. make sure to keep your feet together.
Thanks Leo for the quick feedback :-)
do you mean when I am at the top position (= bent at the waist, torso upright), my bum needs to be lower down to the floor?
Will make sure to keep my feet together as well
Thanks again...
Yes, as Leo says, lower the rings so your final position is closer to a pike.
Thanks guys!