This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2

Started by Patrik Schöllin, September 16, 2016 · 2 Replies · 64 Views

Patrik Schöllin

Hi! How do these look? I saw somewhere that palms should reach the floor on the PE. Is this required? I have been on these for about a year now and have made some progress, but I think I have a long way to go before I get there... :/

I have been doing all three stretch courses for over a year. My current approach is doing 4x6 on the PE, until I get to the correct form. I am doing F1 three times a week so those 4x6 are done 1,5 times a week (I do 4x6 on deload weeks as well as this is pretty easy for me with current form). Should I be doing something differently? Adding extra mobility/strength work?

Appreciate any comments and feedback!

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Patrik,

the IM is very good.

On the PE you need to do more compression and try to touch the floor between the legs.

spend some more time on warming up with the IM1 experimenting different hips angle at the groin.

Tyson Rogers

Alessandro,

 

What is the IM1 you are referring to? MN/PE1im?