hey there, how are you? I was just wondering if I could use the daily limber as a post-workout or if not, what type of exercise do you recommend to perform after workout?
Thanks!
Felipe
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Felipe Garcia Rosa, September 16, 2016 · 2 Replies · 102 Views
hey there, how are you? I was just wondering if I could use the daily limber as a post-workout or if not, what type of exercise do you recommend to perform after workout?
Thanks!
Felipe
You could do that just fine.
In general, warm up will include limbering (normal rom) and light dynamic work to get some heat in the body to prepare it for the GST workout.
Post work out, now that everything is warm, will go towards deeper stretching, now trying to increase ROM.
Using the daily limber, it would be a matter of holding a bit longer and working a bit more to increase the ROM.
Eventually you'll want to look at some of the GB Stretch Courses for post work out.
Great, thanks for your advice.