This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Day 10: Legs keep coming down

Started by Robert Massa, September 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 76 Views

Robert Massa

Hello fellow GST'ers,

I'm having a bit of trouble completing the 'hollow' position correctly.  When I have my hands besides my body as shown in the video and try to push my back against the floor I tip over so my legs touch the ground.  It just seems my legs are just too heavy!

When I keep my hands above my head there's enough weight to counter-act this, but that's not the correct position.

Any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong? Can I just do the exercise with my hand above my head?

Thanks!

Everett Carroll

Hi Robert,

Have your tried the straddle and bent knee positions that Wes demonstrated in the technical video? These modifications should help you.

Robert Massa

Yes, and that does help indeed. But it seems much easier that way, and I'm hoping to make it a bit harder on myself. Thank you for your response!