I'm on the second week of the thrive program. I'm still only seeing the first 2 habits. Nothing new has come out this week. I thought a new task was added each Monday and Thursday. How does this work?
Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Diana Brohard, September 15, 2016 · 5 Replies · 123 Views
I'm on the second week of the thrive program. I'm still only seeing the first 2 habits. Nothing new has come out this week. I thought a new task was added each Monday and Thursday. How does this work?
Thanks.
Monday and Thursday if you've completed the six days in a row of marking off all your tasks.
Hi @Cory Fair,
yesterday morning I ticked the box for 3 of 6 tasks and I did not ticked the other 3 in the evening. this morning I logged in to finished it up but the counter was reset. is it because I missed yesterday evening or I did something else wrong.
thanks
sal
@Salvatore Maisano, you have to check all your tasks every day before midnight to get credit. A lot of set alarms to make sure we didn't forget to check them all off!
I was on a plane:-( anyway I am not in a hurry.
thanks Julia.
Bummer!!
but good attitude about it!