This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2

Started by John Nowak, September 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 64 Views

John Nowak

I advanced through MN/PE1 without any problems, but MN/PE2 is going to be a major challenge. Straddle up with straight legs raised and good back is a tough combo. Then on Jcurl, the lowest I can get today using a 12kg kettle is wrists slightly below knees.

Any tips or daily specific mobility training (from Fundamentals or other videos) that I can add to improve these exercises?

Thanks

 

Mats Trane

For the Jefferson curls, Can you post a vid?

A lot of people were/are in the same boat as you when it comes to MN/PE2. Search the forum there are som good posts on that.

You can also add this extra exercise to build strenght and mobility:

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi John,

A great thing you can do to help you with the Jcurls is to use the previous mobility as a warm up before you begin your sets.