MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Started by Seiji, December 25, 2009 · 2 Replies · 9,361 Views

Seiji

I just wanted to thank you all for helping me out, and I'm sure everyone on the website would like to thank each other as well as Coach Sommer for keeping this whole thing going. :D

PS- I got Building The Gymnastic Body as a present :wink:

Marcelo Lara

Merry christmas!

Seiji said:
I just wanted to thank you all for helping me out, and I'm sure everyone on the website would like to thank each other as well as Coach Sommer for keeping this whole thing going. :D

PS- I got Building The Gymnastic Body as a present :wink:

Yeah, I'm very thankful of Coach Sommer and his program, and this forum! And all the material like his books, articles... knowledge!

Merry xmas and a happy new year! :D

super_hippie

Merry Christmas everyone! I know that I am new here, but I feel like I am gaining a wealth of knowledge from you guys already. Thanks for sharing everything!