This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2 & iM

Started by Nicholas Hoang, September 14, 2016 · 2 Replies · 60 Views

Nicholas Hoang

New to GST and so far I'm four months in.

Form check please and thank you. Sorry for the sideways video.

 

 

 

Cole Dano

This can be a tricky element.

You're only rotating about 1/3 of the way down and then you just move from the elbow to finish the rep.

The idea here is to fix the arm in place, rotate from the waist as far as you can, and then finish the rep by rotating from the hip to bring the elbow to the floor. There should be little to no extra movement from the shoulder girdle.

It takes some concentration at first to work out the form, watch the demo video carefully a few times, and don't be in a hurry at first to do the reps. 

Nicholas Hoang

Thanks Cole!

I gave it another shot with your advice in mind and definitely felt more of a challenge. I'll drop down to a lower block cycle and make sure I get my form dialed in before I progress with more reps.