This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/pe3 From check please

Started by Matt Robinson, September 13, 2016 · 4 Replies · 79 Views

Matt Robinson

I've been trying these for a few weeks. Any pointers. My wrist mobility, whilst a lot better thanks to HS1, is still poor. If I fully flex my ankles my hands are at my hips and I find it difficult to stop myself falling forward. I've looked at the instructional vid and it says hands to bottom of ribs which is what I was shooting for.
 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Not bad Matt, form , rom and tempo it is good. remember to use as less as you can the feet friction on the floor. on the other side focus on resisting the fall with the shoulders.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Matt,

It's a little bit difficult to tell from the camera angle, but it looks like you might be able to get a little more protraction in the shoulders at the top of each rep.

Matt Robinson

Cheers guys. 

10 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hi Matt,

It's a little bit difficult to tell from the camera angle, but it looks like you might be able to get a little more protraction in the shoulders at the top of each rep.

I have really poor thoracic mobility. I am working on it with the thoracic bridge series etc, but it's slow going.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Matt,

Keep working on the thoracic mobility. It's a slow process, but it will pay off!