All,
I started playing with PE2. Video is below. Just getting started on this one. I think my hips are piked a little. Which is the result of straightening legs with insufficient PPT. Would appreciate any comments or suggestions.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Brandon Martin, September 13, 2016 · 4 Replies · 62 Views
All,
I started playing with PE2. Video is below. Just getting started on this one. I think my hips are piked a little. Which is the result of straightening legs with insufficient PPT. Would appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Nice hold and form, now focus on reducing the shaking as much as possible.
7 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Nice hold and form, now focus on reducing the shaking as much as possible.
Any tips for reducing shaking other than, well, getting stronger?
Just hold as straight a line as possible so the body is stacked?
as you become more comfortable with position you will reduce the general tension of the muscles.
Thanks Alessandro for the feedback. And apologies for the slow response. I will keep at this one till it is smooth and re-check.