Ironmind's Eagle Loops?

Started by super_hippie, December 25, 2009 · 5 Replies · 6,564 Views

Joshua Naterman

They are different. The eagle loops are on my wish list :)

The device you have is a must for any avid rock climber, and it will certainly allow good development of the finger muscles and tendons, but you'll do well to get the eagle loops. You can train fingers one or two at a time in relative comfort with them, and they are best used for deadlifts and farmer walks, though you can certainly do pull ups as well. I can't wait to have them :)

rubadub

Hi, I was telling you I made some on that BWC forum. here is a picture

diyeagleloops.jpg

I folded the webbing over itself to suit my own fingers (it is not symmetrical) I then heated a nail and drove it through the webbing and then bolted the webbing together with a M6 bolt and washers. Note in the upper left the picture shows that it is not folded over itself straight, it has a sort of half loop, I thought the originals had this but now I am not so sure.

Joshua Naterman

Very creative!

Charles Weill

I've got the Metolius Simulator too! Trouble is, I can't use any of the finger notches, just the big grips. Are you a rock climber?

TYG

I have IronMinds eagle loops. They are great....very high quality as will all IronMind products.