This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE2 + iM

Started by Elias Lehtinen, September 13, 2016 · 11 Replies · 167 Views

Elias Lehtinen

Here is the very first go with the rocks. 

 

Jon Douglas

Hi Elias,

Good start but needs a touch of tightening up :)

- Keep kicking to a minimum. This goes extra for nodding of the head :)

- Lock in a strong posterior pelvic tilt (PPT) to create a smooth lower back to roll down. You'll need to hold the core quite tight to somewhat push the lower back out.

Nothing a bit of practise won't fix.

The tables are fine, nice shape.

Elias Lehtinen

Thanks  Jon!

I'll be working on the points mentioned!

Elias Lehtinen

Hi guys!

Could someone comment on my form. Thanks!

 

Bas Albinus

Nice improvement! What Jon said is still key. Keep up the good work!

Darin Phoenix

Hi Elias,

I can definitely see an improvement. The rocks are looking quite solid. And the table is looking good also.

I see a nice improvement in body composition as well. Keep up the good work.

Elias Lehtinen

Thank you gentlemen for the comments. I'll keep on rocking!

Elias Lehtinen

Here is my current form on the rocks. This has been a slow process, but I think I've made some progress. Been doing 5x36 reps for a while now. It felt like it took ages to master the 4x36reps. Feed back is appreciated!

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Elias Lehtinen,

Looking great. I would suggest that you start on the bent body hollow hold first before rocking and not from sitting position. Also always keep your toes pointed and do not use your feet for the rock. Keep each repetition as consistent as possible. 

Elias Lehtinen

Got it, thank you!

Elias Lehtinen

1st and 4th set of 60r. Mobility is in the first video. 

I might be mentally ready for the 5th set but hows the form? Thank you. 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Elias, the IM is ok....the PE is good until 53 seconds.