Hi,
I have spent a good amount of time searching and reading the forum on the stretch series. And was wondering if anyone could help me with some final questions which I have not been able to find the answers to, or send me a link if this information is already somewhere in the forum..
1. Can the stretch series be done in a small room? if I lie diagonally I can have arms outstretched over head and legs full extended without touching anything but its close, and there is not much room in other directions.
2. If I do these sessions at the gym do I need an internet connection? I read somewhere that there is are follow along videos and am just wondering how I can follow the course if I potentially wont have an internet connection.
3. Programming - I am currently doing 3 day split of F1 which I really want to stick with. I have the chance to do sessions slightly under 1 hour 5 days a week at the gym. What I am thinking of trying is to do
Monday - F1 Day 1
Tuesday - Stretch course A
Wednesday - F1 Day 2
Thursday - Stretch course B
Friday - F1 Day 1
Monday - F1 Day 2
Tuesday - Stretch course C
....
This would mean each stretch course being done 2 out of 3 weeks. from reading other posts it sounds like doing stretch course after the foundations splits comes highly recommend but this would be much more difficult given my circumstance.
Any thoughts or advice on any of this is appreciated.
Thanks