This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE1 iM - Cat Cow

Started by Carlos Jimenez, September 10, 2016 · 3 Replies · 54 Views

Carlos Jimenez

I'm now officially known as the "creepy guy who takes his shirt off and videos himself". Your feedback is worth the teasing.

I thought my 'cow' or 'hump' was pretty good until I saw the video.

By the way, what you can't see are my shoulder blades almost touching in the 'cat' position.

 

Jon Douglas

Cats good. Cow is on track, but is not quite there as you say. Pinch up with your midback; kind of hard to describe,  but I think you are on track here, should be fine with a little work :)

Carlos Jimenez

Thanks, I'll re-post after a month or so (P.S. good to see a couple of Aussies on the forum)

Jon Douglas
5 hours ago, Carlos Jimenez said:

Thanks, I'll re-post after a month or so (P.S. good to see a couple of Aussies on the forum)

Damn skippy! :D