This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

lost workout log ,I think

Started by KEITH YOUNG, September 10, 2016 · 3 Replies · 57 Views

KEITH YOUNG

I purchased the stretch series and added it  to my Foundations. I wanted to check my future workout schedules. There is nothing posted for this week or next week. What happened? is there a new template structure?

Tanya Hill

Hi Keith, 

I am here to help and I have fixed your schedule so next weeks workout is ready to go. In the future make sure you log all of your workouts in order for the following week to show. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

KEITH YOUNG

Thks Tanya. 

Rayne-William Fitzgerald

If you do not already know... The very latest you can log a workout...before the consecutive days counter gets reset to zero, is midnight. For a while, I thought the timer was set for strictly 12am Mountain Time Zone (UTC-06:00 or UTC-07:00).