Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it would be ok to form check the strength and mobility for SPL/PE4:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogcbux2w6y4sz9c/sPL%3APE4>iM.mov?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qiqpr04wu6jll0c/sPL%3APE4.mov?dl=0
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Chris Toynbee, September 9, 2016 · 3 Replies · 54 Views
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it would be ok to form check the strength and mobility for SPL/PE4:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogcbux2w6y4sz9c/sPL%3APE4>iM.mov?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qiqpr04wu6jll0c/sPL%3APE4.mov?dl=0
HI Chris please next time upload them on youtube if you can.
For the IM:
-heels are a bit higher compared to the butt, also legs could be more opened and they should be held straight all the time.
For the PE:
-your butt it is a bit higher try to hold it just under shoulders height
Squeezing those glutes will help lower that butt. For the IM those knees are bend city! Straighten them out and really focus on extending your leg as far out as possible.
Thanks everyone!
I will action your advice and perhaps upload the improved video...