Giant Oon P-Bars

Started by whipback, December 22, 2009 · 3 Replies · 1,594 Views

whipback

Hello everyone! I have been working on giant swings on the parallel bars, but have been having problems with them. I think it is because I do not feel I have a good enough grip. I put honey on my hands, but I still don't feel I have a good enough grip. Maybe I put on too much honey and I my grip is slipping a bit, but how do I tell if I have too much(or too little) on the bars? Thanks everyone!

Blairbob

*bump*

Gregor

Petkovsek is using a mix of a ordinary sugar boiled in a small dose of a water mixed with some honey...Exact recipe of how much of a certan thing I don't know.

deljosque

that will realy take time your strength will increase everytime you do a giant up to 10 in a training you can build your stength extra with gripexcesices like ropeclimbing and role a barbel in undergrip hands are low from your handpalm to your fingertips and back and repeat this a lot

and when you make your giant always keep presure on the bars push your arms a side and first learn the giant to elle grip