This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 and iM, Straddle Up and Jefferson Curl

Started by Suzanna McGee, September 8, 2016 · 4 Replies · 145 Views

Suzanna McGee

Thank you for checking my form, please. I can probably use more compression and external rotation of my legs in the Straddle Ups. I am working on both  :-) The Jcurl I am using 35 lbs bar. 

Thank you!!!!

 

Everett Carroll

You were losing tension through the leg as you came up in the PE. Keep tight legs, locked knees, and toes pointed. The iM is good.

Suzanna McGee

Thanks, @Everett Carroll, I now see what you mean. It's like I am lifting/pulling with the quads and the lower legs kind of follow, and there is a always a little movement in the knees. I need to have the legs like one piece, lifting/leading with the feet. Thank you, I did not realize I was doing it. 

Suzanna McGee

@Everett Carroll Improved version of Straddle Up, can you please check if form is good now? Thank you!!!

 

Everett Carroll

Nicely done Suzanna. Now sit your chest up tall and straddle wide!