This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form Check - Bridge

Started by Zach Nielsen, September 7, 2016 · 2 Replies · 85 Views

Zach Nielsen

I have been doing the TBS for about two months now.  I have pretty much, zero flexibility in my spine.  I didn't know how bad it was until I watched the video of myself!  So I can do the TBS up until they start doing the harder stuff with bridge movement.  

Here is my video.  Is there anything I can do to work up to the bridge stuff in the TBS series?  I feel pretty stuck right now.  Just keep working at the beginning part and it will eventually improve?

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Zach,

I recommend elevating your feet higher. The spot can't hurt either.

Don't get discouraged! 2 months is not very long and the preparatory stretches will ultimately help this improve a lot. Keep at it!

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Zach at your level I suggest to practice daily the elevated cat position  (your sofa it is fine), firs one arm at time for a couple of sets then with 2 arms.