This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE1 form check?

Started by Jonathan Barnes, September 7, 2016 · 2 Replies · 37 Views

Jonathan Barnes

Hoping for a form check here. I have a sense of what needs to improve, but I'd like to hear thoughts from better-informed folks if possible. The weight is light (2.5 lbs.), and I am currently doing 5 X 18 reps. I'd like to stick at this volume (or even decrease, if necessary) until I get the form down, then increase the weight, and then lastly add volume to get to 5 X 30. What say you? More lean? More rotation? Straighter back? Feet are flat on the floor and together. Knees are basically together, but slide apart a little, as apparently is OK. Please excuse the gut. Not sure how that got there. Probably just a trick of the light...

Many thanks!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Rotation it is good, focus on holding your chest opened.

Jonathan Barnes

Thanks, Alessandro! Can do.