This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Office work

Started by Ching Yin Leung, September 7, 2016 · 2 Replies · 111 Views

Ching Yin Leung

A little late to the game but I just got Thrive recently.

I don't drink any tea, coffee or juice. I have soy or almond milk in the morning, but that may change depending on future Thrive goals. So in total, I probably used to have 1-1.5L of fluid daily plus another 0.5L on workout days.

Since Thrive, I've upped the amount to 2.5-3L of fluid per day. The most noticeable benefit is actually the fact I'm getting up more from my desk, walking to the bathroom or walking to fill my water bottle. I was suffering from chronic numbness and aches from desk work, and drinking more water is definitely getting me moving around so that I'm not stuck in the same position for prolonged period.

Julia Quigley

That's great! I have an alarm set to go off every hour that reminds me to get up do something good for my mobility/something to counteract the sitting (like upward dog or an Achilles stretch). Makes a big difference!

Ching Yin Leung

The alarm worked for awhile but then I slowly learned to ignore it. But going to the bathroom is not something I can skip Lol.