This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation 1 and Stretch Series Scheduling

Started by Robert Woodfield, September 7, 2016 · 3 Replies · 115 Views

Robert Woodfield

Hello!

Just purchased Foundations 1 and Stretch Series today 9/7.  I will be doing 3 days a week MWF 60 min.  And then the stretch series thru out the week. I wanted to start today but when then the workout scheduler shows work outs for earlier this week.  Did I do something wrong  - or should I just start next week?  Whenever I try to make a change it tells me that I logged a workout so can't change :)

Thanks in advance

Everett Carroll

Hi Robert,

Since you logged a Fundamentals workout on Monday and have anther scheduled today, it won't let you add anything else to today's schedule. I think it better if you complete Fundamentals before beginning Foundation and Stretch. 

Robert Woodfield

Got it!  Will do

 

Everett Carroll

I set the start dates for the Monday after you complete Fundamentals. Let us know if you need any more assistance.