This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2

Started by Niklas Vange, September 7, 2016 · 3 Replies · 124 Views

Niklas Vange

Hi!

This is an exercise which (also) have gotten me a bit discouraged. I am SO far from mastery that I doubt I will ever reach it. Could you please point me to additional exercises I could to to help speed up the process? I don't have oceans of time but I suppose adding just one or two exercises a week targeting compression strength and/or flexibility might work?

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Niklas,

Remember that you start and end with your feet and legs together. Work on pausing in the top position for time while working on straddling wide and sitting the chest tall. That should really help.

The middle split stretch courses and the mobilities from the pHS course are also great for improving this. 

Niklas Vange
3 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:

Hi Niklas,

Remember that you start and end with your feet and legs together. Work on pausing in the top position for time while working on straddling wide and sitting the chest tall. That should really help.

The middle split stretch courses and the mobilities from the pHS course are also great for improving this. 

Thank you @Everett Carroll, I will definitely try that :)

Coach Sommer

Hi Niklas,

Currently I am noting a mobility deficit in the adductors and lower back.  

My minimum recommendation is to add at least the GB Middle Split series to your weekly schedule.  My preference is for you to add all three GB stretch series as it will not be long before you are needing additional thoracic and hamstring mobility as well as the elements become more advanced.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer