This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Daily routine to compliment the stretch series

Started by James Orr, September 7, 2016 · 1 Replies · 177 Views

James Orr

Hi all. 

My wife and I are really enjoying the Front and Middle Split series.  We're officially two weeks in now.  

I think I could benefit from more frequent practice, but don't want to overdo it either.  Coach Sommer's warning about that is clear enough ;).  Would it be good to do something more brief every day or every other day?  Do you have any tips for putting something like that together?  I do the desk job thing and don't want to lose my progress week to week from sitting around.  

Jon Douglas

Hi James,

No harm in including favourite (or least favourite) stretches more frequently. Just not at the same intensity as your devoted Stretch sessions :)