Posting PE1 form/mastery check. Appreciate any pointers if not sufficient.
Are there any specific stretches that will help with the extension? I'm doing the daily limber but think I could use more work on shoulder tightness.
thanks.
Gary
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Gary Devenish, September 6, 2016 · 2 Replies · 57 Views
Posting PE1 form/mastery check. Appreciate any pointers if not sufficient.
Are there any specific stretches that will help with the extension? I'm doing the daily limber but think I could use more work on shoulder tightness.
thanks.
Gary
Hi Gary, lot of work to do here. first of all take a longer bar so that you can open the flexion angle up to 180°.
You should focus more on the thoracic stretch series which comprise a lot of shoulder flexion/extension/spine extension exercises. necessary to optimize this pose.
Thanks Alessandro