This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weekly schedule screenshot

Started by Cory Kleinfeldt, September 5, 2016 · 4 Replies · 239 Views

Cory Kleinfeldt

I've been doing GB foundations for about 9 weeks now and I am completely hooked. My body feels so great and I look forward to it weekly. I am slowly completing some mastery on certain progressions and I want to add more into my workouts. I am interested in the handstand course and stretching series. Is anyone taking on all of these together? It seems like a lot of work to do it all together. Maybe 2 full days of all 7 foundations then 2 days of a handstand/stretch and one day of just stretch? 5 total days about an hour or so a piece? Pretty intense days I'd say. Can we post snapshots of our weekly schedule? Here is mine just with the foundations. Interested to see how everyone else is doing theirs!!!

 

 

image.png

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Hi Cory,

Yes, a lot of people are doing multiple GB courses simultaneously because they all are interconnected so you should invest to H1 and some or all stretch courses, depending on your flexibility and mobility because they will greatly assist your training, more than that, you will benefit tremendously from a handstand and all its progressions plus, you can do H1 work right after F1 if you're not too tired by then. Can't speak of H2 yet but eventually it is a must, since press to HS is one of the most essential elements in GST.

Sorry, no screenshot from me because I don't log my workouts online :)

Cory Kleinfeldt

Yes, H1 for sure and then we'll see about H2 as time goes on. After reading the forums it seems like it's recommended to do all 3 stretching courses weekly. It sounds like each one is 45 minutes. Just seems like a lot to fit into a week is all. How many days is H1 suggested? I'm guessing 2 or so?

Thank you for the response!

What is the plan you follow offline?

Jeff Watkins

Hi Cory,

Since I'm not sure about the rule regarding sharing some of these sets that you haven't purchased yet, I've simply cleared out the exercises to show you my programming. Here's what I've been doing for a couple of weeks now and it seems to go really well for me. There's enough variety that I don't get bored, and enough rest for the muscle groups that I don't feel overwhelmed.

week.jpg

10007348_10152343307706351_6964658620633898541_o.jpg

Cory Kleinfeldt

jeff,

 

good point on sharing the exercises. I didnt think about that! thank you. Thank you for sharing too. that looks good to me!

 

Thanks again!