This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Anybody from Berlin - Germany in here?

Started by Perry Perezovic, September 5, 2016 · 8 Replies · 788 Views

Perry Perezovic

hey guys, 

found the gymnasticbodies site through the tim ferris podcast. 

best thing i have ever experienced. just finished the fundamental course. 

is here anybody based in berlin, who can recommend a trainings-center or a trainings-groupe, which follows the gymnastic strenght way of exercise.

thanks so much for your help

 

Kitt Proudfoot

Hey Perry, I second that. Would love to know i anyone is training here in Berlin. I am looking at starting. 

Lucy Criddle

Hi Perry & Kitt,

I've just arrived in Berlin and keen to meet other GB-ers. I've been training with the GB affiliate Bodytree GST in Singapore, with Daniel Chan and his team. Very keen to continue training with others.

Have you found a place to train, or have you bought the equipment to workout at home? I've met a trainer here already that does GST ... he is not affiliated (yet!) but I'm still keen to find other likeminded GB students :-)

Lucy Criddle
On 05/09/2016 at 3:19 PM, Perry Perezovic said:

hey guys, 

found the gymnasticbodies site through the tim ferris podcast. 

best thing i have ever experienced. just finished the fundamental course. 

is here anybody based in berlin, who can recommend a trainings-center or a trainings-groupe, which follows the gymnastic strenght way of exercise.

thanks so much for your help

 

There is apparently a group that trains together with a focus on movement and some GST elements. I've not checked it out yet but hoping to meet some of them next week. It's outdoors for summer ...

Arthur Maas

Hi,

i have been training with gst for a few months and have plateaued a bit. Would be great to train with a group here in Berlin  

Anymore info about this or interest out there?

Michael Vetter

I'm in Berlin from time to time.

On 6/24/2017 at 11:11 AM, Lucy Criddle said:

There is apparently a group that trains together with a focus on movement and some GST elements. I've not checked it out yet but hoping to meet some of them next week. It's outdoors for summer ...

Not sure if we are speaking about the same people. But if yes: they are nice :)

Arthur Maas

Anyone have more info about this group and where/when they meet?

Benjamin Wörner

Would be cool to get together as a group. I usually train at McFit/John Reed. Their freestyle are provides everything I need and they are 24/7. There are also some great outdoor spots for the summer, i.e. Böcklerpark.

@Arthur, I've added you on facebook, Let's start a group there to coordinate.