Hi,
I believe I'm good to go onto PE4. Please review and let me know what you think.
Steve
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Steve McKenna, September 5, 2016 · 1 Replies · 30 Views
Hi,
I believe I'm good to go onto PE4. Please review and let me know what you think.
Steve
A couple of things to work on -
The HeS isn't bad, but there are two places where there could be some improvement
- Body line; the bottom ribs tend to flair a bit and butt drops. It's not bad but keep working on this, bottom ribs in and tailbone tucked feeling.
- The position isn't steady, your drifting around an awful lot, try to be more solid in your hold.
iM
- Arms are too wide and elbows appear to be bent (video can be deceiving here though)
- You're moving the weight too far back, keep the weight vertical and lean forward move.