Hi people,
. Ive managed to do all of my work at home thus far w stall bars n rings.
But I am now stumped as to how to set up this mobility exercise at home working out solo.
Ideas / solutions appreciated, obviously safety is paramount too.
Matty
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matt Perrett, September 4, 2016 · 3 Replies · 77 Views
Hi people,
. Ive managed to do all of my work at home thus far w stall bars n rings.
But I am now stumped as to how to set up this mobility exercise at home working out solo.
Ideas / solutions appreciated, obviously safety is paramount too.
Matty
Hi Matty,
A GHR or a partner is ideal of course, but there are several workarounds--- I've used my feet under ring straps on a park table, for example, or a bench and stall bars. Other people may have some more ideas ![]()
Hi Matty,
When I dont have a partner, I tried using the seat of the lat pull down machine in the gym. at home, i have tried stall bars and using the stairs. I hope this helps
Great thanks for the suggestion fellas.