This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rope Climb Motivation

Started by Koenraad Van Leemput, September 3, 2016 · 4 Replies · 164 Views

Koenraad Van Leemput

Just wanted to share some progress.  Form is not that good yet and it is not really impressive but it shows the result of sticking with Foundations. 

In training I am still at RC/PE4 but I had some free time to play and thought I would try the rope and surprised myself.

So for anyone stuck for a long time on the hinge rows and still working the rowing progressions like me, you might be surprised what you can already do :-)

Have fun training everyone !

 

Randeep Walia

Nice work- yeah coming down is always the hard part, haha

Jon Douglas

Not wrong, on single laps i always find coming down more tiring than gettin up. 

That no longer applies because doubles :o

Suzanna McGee

wow wow wow, super impressive @Koenraad Van Leemput!!!!

Max Wallach

@Koenraad Van Leemput  That's awesome.  I'm stuck on hinge rows myself, although in my case the extra weight i'm carrying around doesn't help.

Good job!!