This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Latest on training options in San Francisco

Started by Ryan McKillen, September 3, 2016 · 5 Replies · 812 Views

Ryan McKillen

Really surprised there are no SF affiliates yet. Anything happening on that front?

 

Where does everybody train in San Francisco? I'm moving back to The Bay in a month and would like a great space to train, as well as coaching. Imagine I can dig up a space at home or in a CrossFit gym, but would love the coaching too.

Chris Carnazzo

I am also looking for a coach somewhere in the East Bay.  I heard Crossfit Marin has a gymnastics program, but that's a bit far. I take my kids to heads over heels, but that seems like it's geared for little ones.  Any ideas?

Alexander Kvamme

+1 also looking for somewhere to train in SF. Wonder if the new SF CrossFit in the Presidio might let you pay just to use the facility...

Matt Johnson

Myself as well.  

Zachary Ladwig

Also looking for a place to train!

Steven Cayre

Hi all, just starting with Fundamentals and Foundations 1 and would welcome training in community! I'm located in the Noe Valley neighborhood of San Francisco. If anyone is aware of any classes / meet-ups in SF proper kindly let me know! Thanks :-) Steven