This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Week 2 - Scheduling upcoming workout sessions?

Started by Nick Frasca, September 2, 2016 · 5 Replies · 145 Views

Nick Frasca

I just completed the Brain game day 6. I would like to know how long tomorrow's and the upcoming week's workout sessions will be so I can schedule accordingly. When am I going to be able to preview the upcoming week's schedule? I feel kind of lost because I don't' even know how many days next week or thereafter that this program will want me to workout. When will I be able to view all of this information...hopefully by tomorrow?

Everett Carroll

Hi Nick,

The lessons remain roughly the same length for the entire course and the weekly structure is same as the first week for the remaining three. 

Kirstin Pirkl

I have the same question.  I'm also traveling.  I plan on writing down my workouts and want to see the time and rep changes as I progress so that I can write them down (I won't have access to a printer).  I understand that the program needs to verify what you've done, but can't I just assume that I'll get everything done and view as if?  I find using the program on my phone very difficult, so I print out the workouts and bring them with me to the gym.

Everett Carroll

Each days lesson is best done as a follow along session and the next lesson is not unlocked until that days is marked as complete.

Lonelle Madsen
On 9/2/2016 at 2:16 PM, Everett Carroll said:

EEach days lesson is best done as a follow along session and the next lesson is not unlocked until that days is marked as complete.

I searched this topic as day 9 of fundamentals throughout the rest of the blocks remain locked for me. I just finished day 7. Everett you mentioned that the next lessons unlocks once the day is marked as complete. However, I only see Foundation courses with the option to mark them complete. Whereas Fundamentals simply have the option to make notes but not mark as complete. Am I missing something? Concerned about not getting the rest of Fundamentals unlocked. Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

It is normal, foundations have achievements, fundamentals is much more a diagnostic tool without clear requirements.