This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 Hinge Row

Started by Suzanna McGee, September 2, 2016 · 2 Replies · 81 Views

Suzanna McGee

This was absolutely the hardest exercise for me. While all the other 6 I was able to do at the mastery numbers with good form, this one I could only do 5 reps and was not feeling very graceful. Like I don't know how to use my body in this thing. Very interesting. I suspect my form needs a lot of adjustments. Thank you so much for commenting. 

 

Jon Douglas

Not bad at all.

- Don't let the knees bend at all

- Don't let the hips sag. Straight line even when you're changing the angle

Other than that it looks like a good place to get stronger! :)

Suzanna McGee

Thank you @Jon Douglas! I'll keep working on the points you mentioned. A lot of work ahead!!!