This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Permanently regressing step in excercise series?

Started by Natan Milgram, September 1, 2016 · 3 Replies · 142 Views

Natan Milgram

Hi, 

In the course of progressing through the steps of HBP PE2 I was told in step 11 that my technique was incorrect. 

In order to address this I decided to start again from step 4. However when I change it in the workout of the day, the system does not make a permanent change for me. Therefore I have to change it again in the workout of the day and keep track of my progress myself since it will take me back to step 11 prematurely otherwise. 

 

How do I fix this? 

Leonhard Krahé

Did you change it on all scheduled workouts for the week before logging the first workout of that week?

I had a similar problem and the above fixed it.

Everett Carroll

I just took a look at it Natan. You should be good to go for next week as long as tomorrow's workout is logged. Good tip from Leonhard too. 

Natan Milgram

Thanks to both!