To the average person he makes this look easy but If you have ever tried to just do a ring support that is challenging on it's own. This guys is unbelievably strong, I couldn't even imagine how much strength this would require.
Started by James Coppola, September 1, 2016 · 16 Replies · 4,241 Views
To the average person he makes this look easy but If you have ever tried to just do a ring support that is challenging on it's own. This guys is unbelievably strong, I couldn't even imagine how much strength this would require.
Way cool
Ridiculous ![]()
superhuman strength ![]()
It's really nice to see one of my students showing progress
Okay. That just seems like an inverted cross that transitions into a rings handstand.
40 minutes ago, Rayne-William Fitzgerald said:Okay. That just seems like an inverted cross that transitions into a rings handstand.
Lol, nonplussed? Guys hold his beer, he's got this haha
Doesn't he have to compete it successfully at a World Cup or higher level championship to have it named after him?
1 hour ago, Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:Lol, nonplussed? Guys hold his beer, he's got this haha
I learned a new word today:)
7 hours ago, Rayne-William Fitzgerald said:Okay. That just seems like an inverted cross that transitions into a rings handstand.
I saw Heath doing these for reps on his ring strength sets in Arizona 2012 seminar. Straight arm hspu? Mindblowing regardless
11 hours ago, Brian Li said:Doesn't he have to compete it successfully at a World Cup or higher level championship to have it named after him?
Correct.
He may be the first to have done this, although almost certainly there are several top ringmen in the world capable of this, but unless he competes it at either Worlds or Olympics it will not be named after him.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
On 9/2/2016 at 8:24 PM, Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:Lol, nonplussed? Guys hold his beer, he's got this haha
I do not drink alcohol. See Coach Sommer's post quoted below as to why I am not at awe. At my current strength level I would not try it either.
Going off of more research this "New" skill is just the "E" skill Balandin2 (Butterfly pull to inverted cross) followed with the "D" level skill (press from inverted cross to handstand)
See page 91 for the press to handstand from inverted cross and page 93 for the Balandin2 of the MAG code of points.
On 9/3/2016 at 7:39 AM, Coach Sommer said:Correct.
He may be the first to have done this, although almost certainly there are several top ringmen in the world capable of this, but unless he competes it at either Worlds or Olympics it will not be named after him.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
3 hours ago, Rayne-William Fitzgerald said:I do not drink alcohol. See Coach Sommer's post quoted below as to why I am not at awe. At my current strength level I would not try it either.
Going off of more research this "New" skill is just the "E" skill Balandin2 (Butterfly pull to inverted cross) followed with the "D" level skill (press from inverted cross to handstand)
See page 91 for the press to handstand from inverted cross and page 93 for the Balandin2 of the MAG code of points.

Not to take away anything from this guy as he is obviously very strong, but he has to fix his bent arms in the butterfly section of the move otherwise he will get deductions.
20 hours ago, James Coppola said:
You know there is saying. The masses(aka: sheeple) are easy to manipulate because they do not like to think. There is another saying if you point one finger at someone you will have three fingers pointing back at yourself. Can you handle a different personality type other than your own?
2 hours ago, Rayne-William Fitzgerald said:You know there is saying. The masses(aka: sheeple) are easy to manipulate because they do not like to think. There is another saying if you point one finger at someone you will have three fingers pointing back at yourself. Can you handle a different personality type other than your own?
Yes, I can handle a serious person if that's what you mean.
Somebody can't take a joke .