This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation 2 mastery template?

Started by Leigh Sargeant, September 1, 2016 · 6 Replies · 218 Views

Leigh Sargeant

Hi all, 

just seeing if anyone could help me as I've purchased foundation 2 but can't see or access the mastery template for it to gauge programming?

cheers. 

Everett Carroll

The mastery templates in the introductory articles section cover all of the courses.

Leigh Sargeant

Fantastic, thank you!

Shaz Mirtolooi

Can someone direct me to a page where the mastery templates are located ? The new interface has completly removed many of the informative resources for programming.

Jennifer Rodriguez

Where are the introductory articles? I don't see a link anywhere in my account.  

Rayne-William Fitzgerald
11 hours ago, Jennifer Rodriguez said:

Where are the introductory articles? I don't see a link anywhere in my account.  

I think the introductory articles were temporarily removed. The articles were, at one point, listed under the "Fitness" tab. 

Joseph Baglieri

From within GB, try FITNESS - INTRODUCTION

Then, on the links on the left, Mastery / Mastery Templates.

Although, I'm not sure if the individual experiences that comprise F2 are listed anywhere (make the mastery templates hard to use for your intended purpose)....