This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Completing a PE but not the Mobility

Started by John Kerr, September 1, 2016 · 3 Replies · 97 Views

John Kerr

Hi

If I can complete/ do a PE but the mobility exercise is not up to scratch I assume I have to keep repeating it.

However, how should i deal with this on the programming? As there isn't a box to mark how many mobility reps were done. 

Would I manually have to go back and reset the workout to the mastery session and repeat until my mobility improves or is there another more efficient way of doing this?

Thanks

Everett Carroll

You can mark 1 set of the mobility incomplete and the scheduler will keep you on that step. You should definitely remain on this PE until your iM meets mastery standards.

Brandon Martin

Everett is totally right.  If you don't hit the mobility standards on a given step, you will just run into problems down the road.  If you are like me, you will but your head against the wall for a few weeks or months.  Then you will return to the step for which you didn't really demonstrate mastery.  Again, for months.  If you are more stubborn, this process may take longer.  

Andreas Adolfsson

If I understand your question correctly, there's a box "completed all mobility" that you can uncheck below the number of reps. Since mobility is equally important as strength, I'm using that quite a lot.