Hello,
My nutrition course seems to be stuck on stage 2. I've completed this stage for a while now an nothing new has started up.
Please let me know if I'm missing something on my end to move this ahead.
Thank you,
Steve
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Steve McKenna, September 1, 2016 · 4 Replies · 131 Views
Hello,
My nutrition course seems to be stuck on stage 2. I've completed this stage for a while now an nothing new has started up.
Please let me know if I'm missing something on my end to move this ahead.
Thank you,
Steve
Hi Steve,
You have to make sure you are marking your task as complete every day from the 'Food' tab in your dashboard. Here is the bootcamp link that provides more details:
https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/bootcamp/
If you have been logging your food every day and still are having trouble, you can put in a support ticket by scrolling down to the bottom of your dashboard and clicking 'I Need Support'.
I predict Cory will chime in with some interesting info...
Steve,
You've managed to create the perfect storm of checking off tasks. Missing a day prior or a day after would have unlocked a new task. You picked just the right days to not unlock anything new. Sunday is the only day off, so make sure every task is done the other six days.

Haze yourself Steve.