This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

To tired for HBP/PE2 after sPL/PE4

Started by Ali Mohammed, September 1, 2016 · 4 Replies · 144 Views

Ali Mohammed

Hi!

I noticed something for a couple of weeks now. After I do my sPL work, I'm way to tired to do the HBP work. I made great progress with my sPL work but I'm still stuck at HBP/PE2 for like 6 weeks.

Is this just a sign that I'm still too weak regardless of the progress with sPL?

Any tips, comments, solution are welcome :)

Greetings,
Ali

Jon Douglas

My preference on this is to keep going. Shuffling things around to preserve yourself to test through hbp/pe2 will not make hbp/pe3 any easier :D

Best solution is to adapt. 6 weeks is not an unreasonable length of time to adjust to a repeated workload on similar muscles :)

Ali Mohammed
4 hours ago, Jon Douglas said:

My preference on this is to keep going. Shuffling things around to preserve yourself to test through hbp/pe2 will not make hbp/pe3 any easier :D

Best solution is to adapt. 6 weeks is not an unreasonable length of time to adjust to a repeated workload on similar muscles :)

Thanks! I had that feeling too but it's good to hear it from someone else. My Xiaopeng's are getting better and bumped to 3 KG now. Used to barely be able to do 1 KG.

Thanks for the feedback

Koenraad Van Leemput

I also stuck it out and kept the order.  Now I'm in a similar spot with SL/PE10 and MN/PE6 right after each other.

I trust that making it more difficult now will make me even better in the long run.

Patrick Rentz
10 hours ago, Jon Douglas said:

My preference on this is to keep going. Shuffling things around to preserve yourself to test through hbp/pe2 will not make hbp/pe3 any easier :D

Best solution is to adapt. 6 weeks is not an unreasonable length of time to adjust to a repeated workload on similar muscles :)

+1. HBP/PE3 is the bane of my existence at the moment. Pretty big jump from PE2, at least for me.

In fact, do most people find PE4 here easier than PE3? Assuming they're actually doing the full ROM on both?