This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rep progress

Started by Ryan Van Fleet, September 1, 2016 · 3 Replies · 80 Views

Ryan Van Fleet

I'm confused about the way the course progresses.

 

I know when I select "Test mastery" for an exercise and hit mastery, the exercise progression automatically advances.  Does the lower reps also automatically progress and how many times do I need to complete the lower amount of reps before it progresses.  For example. In hand stands I've done FTP/PE4 (4x2r) 3 times straight over the last 2 weeks.  Do I need to set the progression manually or will it automatically progress?

Jon Douglas

Hi Ryan,

When you log in, you should be able to select 'start my workout.' If you then confirm you have completed that weeks' sets/reps, the scheduler will to the next week :)

Fyi it will only do this at the end of the week of course :)

Ryan Van Fleet

Thanks

I"m in my deload week now. So I'll check to see if it updates next week.

Tanya Hill

Let us know if you are still having trouble next week and we can help.