Limited space...What can I do?

Started by ilove2workout28, December 20, 2009 · 3 Replies · 2,274 Views

ilove2workout28

I have only a little amount of space to use my rings; height is about 6 feet, width is about 3 feet. What are good exercises that I can do?

Daniel

Blairbob

How many feet do you have in front and behind you?

ilove2workout28

Depending on where I'm facing, 3-6 feet. I use a pull-up bar to attach the rings, so the door way gives me very little room. I would like to TRY to train the iron cross or at least cross pulls (if that's the right name).

Daniel

Blairbob

That is enough room to work any of the ring movements in GB.

Think you need to have room to do the hanging levers and pushups and horizontal pushups. You need about 6-7 feet to work crosses from side to side.